CMUA Comment letters on the State Water Board Emergency Water Conservation Regulation
CMUA Members Respond to Drought – Handout
New information is available on the State Water Resources Control Board’s Water Conservation Portal
Get up-to-date information on:
- How the State Water Board will assess water supplier compliance with the conservation standards.
- How the mandatory 25% statewide conservation is being implemented.
- Tips for water conservation and managing your landscape during the drought.
- Statewide conservation reporting data.
- The list of Urban Water Suppliers opting to exclude commercial agricultural water.
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ) on the emergency regulation.
- Links to other conservation initiatives outlined in Governor Brown’s April 1, 2015 Executive Order, including:
- Building Standards Commission: Emergency Rulemaking for Green Building Standards Code
- California Energy Commission: Appliance Rebate Program
- California Energy Commission: Water-Energy Technology Program
- Department of Water Resources: Turf Replacement Initiative
- Department of Water Resources: Update of Model Landscape Ordinance
- State Water Resources Control Board: Conservation Water Pricing
- State Water Resources Control Board Emergency Water Conservation Regulation Portal (includes links to Tiers and Fact Sheets):
- Department of Water Resources’ Drought Page:
- State of California Drought Page
- California Energy Commission Drought Rebate Program
- California Energy Commission Water and Energy Technology Program
- Governor Brown’s Executive Order B-29-15
- U.S Drought Monitor California page
- Save Our Water
- California Reservoir Conditions
- SWRCB Emergency Drought Regulations – 07/31/14
- Final SWRCB Emergency Drought Regulations – 07/17/14
- SWRCB Press Release on Passage of Emergency Drought Regulations
- CMUA Comment Letter on Emergency Drought Regulations
- Notice of Proposed Emergency Rulemaking – California Water Boards – 05/08/14
- Emergency Regulations Digest
- Proposed Text of Emergency Regulations
- Emergency Regulations Fact Sheet